Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Surprising Way I Found my True Love


We experience so many surprises during our lifetime and they are still occasionally so breath-taking that it is hard to realize how lucky we are. Most of us felt as if our hearts were taken from us in some cases. On the other hand, many people always have the good fortune in their corner. The point is that luck and lack of it are not on the opposites. Both of them are very specific entities that have different forms. Man can never comprehend how he falls in love, no one can teach us or tell us how this happens. The fact remains that the love is above everything and tramples all the obstacles in its way.
On life’s rocky road, succumbing to love both perplex us and makes us fortunate. I use the term ‘fortunate’ because people feel good in their skin and at peace with their soul. Consequently, this state was something that affected saints and commoners alike, and it persisted in their hearts no matter how long it lasted or how intensive it was. As the saying goes, love doesn’t care about years or skin color, or even our religious beliefs. Henceforth, individuals got rid of their social or religious views because loving someone for the entire life and being happy with them is the greatest gift we as people can receive and give.
Whoever is reading this, there is a big chance that you either love someone or that you are on a good track to do so. The main issue is, when and how to give yourself to this feeling. Second thing we wonder about is the place where we will find our soul mate and whether we will end up happily ever after. My love tale at first seemed more as a friendship, as something that will not bring any emotions, let alone love. In my case, it spread its wing and began flying.
While traveling from Abu Dhabi to Los Angeles, during a cold winter, a few things happened to me. One of them would make me the person which I am today and mold my existence and life path. I never stood out in a crowd and I never felt comfortable in a group of women; the courage that came from within me puzzles me to this day. Like every traveler that flies from time to time because of work, I waited for the airplane to ascend so I could kick back and relax in my seat. I was listening to music, my preferred playlist, as the plane soared into the sky. Something was amiss, but the air attendants were flawless. At one point, a classy lady that spoke English and Spanish approached me. I had a burning desire to speak Spanish because it looked so easy; this was a chance to learn some new phrases.
After she poured me my favorite wine, stewardess ran to the pilot and when she returned after some time, she behaved as if everything is in order, being cordial and polite although something seemed off. Something told me to ask for more wine and I signaled at the beautiful lady. She answered in a warm voice and whispered something to me. I was unaware of how a stewardess should behave if there were any rules of engagement, so I didn’t fret. I didn’t understand properly. My impatience got better of me and I was slowly losing my cool. I caught myself looking at her magnificent eyes as I lost track of time. She vanished in the back.
Continue Reading: http://pammorris.hubpages.com/hub/httppammorrishubpagescomhubThe-Surprising-Way-I-Found-my-True-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment