Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Prayer Today:Thanking Jesus For Everything



Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus not asking for anything. But thanking you in advance for everything. Command the enemy to flee. Place him under our feet. Cancel every assignment. Erase self-doubt. Go to every house. Lord God, send healing, deliverance and provision in our time of need. Father you know what it is we need.
Meet every need in your provision. Let us not lose trust in Your Divine Providence. Dispatch your angels to protect us. We are covered by the blood of Jesus. I come against every lying tongue that rise against us shall not prosper. We are more than conquerors.
The race isn’t given to the swift, battle to the strong, but to those who will endure. Bless your name Lord. Father, I thank you for brand new grace and mercies. Thank you for waking us up on this side of heaven. Thank you for loving and blessing us. Your love endures forever.
Lord, help us to recognize and discern when people come into our life they are there to perfect us, because they are not perfect. You will make our way perfect. God, I thank you for perfecting in them and me, in the midst of our trials even when we cannot see. The Spirit of Holiness that dwell within me. Send fresh anointing as we make our way. Lord Jesus, have your way in this place today. Father God I thank you, glorify you, and magnify your name.
I pray this prayer, in Jesus name. Amen.
Whew…. Now I feel better! Praise the Lord.
Be blessed! –JD

No comments:

Post a Comment