Thursday, April 16, 2015

Today Prayer: Prayer for Enemies


Lord,
Be with my enemies today as they make decisions.
I ask that you would bring them your thoughts so that they can see and evaluate their life situations through your wisdom. I ask that you would help them to clearly hear your thoughts on what they should do today and every day.
Guide them to recognize the right decision every time. Help them to recognize the blessings that come from making good choices and from developing a deep relationship with you.
I pray that they will realize the lightness of heart that they can have if they will do the right thing. I pray that they will realize the relief that they can have when they do the right thing.
Bring your loving kindness to rescue them from being unkind today. Urge them not to sin against me or anyone else this day. I ask that you would heal the wounds inside of them that pressure them to hurt others. Let them begin to realize the joy of treating others in a godly way.
Bring them thoughts that would help to soften their heart toward you and your will for them.
In Jesus' name, I pray,
Amen Copyright © 2012 Beth McLendon of Inspirational-Prayers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment