Friday, April 10, 2015

Today Prayer: A Morning Prayer, Prayer is the most important conversation of the day



Lord, little by little You are getting through my befuddled mind to teach me another practical concept about living a life pleasing to You.
Lord Jesus, I know You said that in this world we would have troubles, but for some reason, I really thought there would be fewer problems as I aged, that I would become wise. But life becomes more complicated.
I wonder, Lord, is it because You need to constantly remind us that this earth is not our home…that we are heaven bound?
So many times I forget that people, circumstances or things cannot give me happiness; only You can. I realize now that my discouragement can be because of the lack of trusting You.
This day, Lord, I pray that You will enable me to trust You each time a problem arises. Whenever I get stressed, remind me to turn my eyes on You and Your sufficiency.
My help comes from You, Lord.
Amen by Katherine Kehler  


No comments:

Post a Comment