Saturday, July 18, 2015

Today Prayer: A Prayer to Begin the Day

As morning breaks, I thank you, O Lord, for another day and my desire, is to serve you joyfully. With gladness, I consecrate this day to Your Sacred Heart and offer whatever joys and sacrifices may come my way. Thank You for the graces you will send - all the love, all the beauty, and the ways you will answer my prayers. Today, may I love my enemies, and treat others as I would ask to be treated; may I forgive seventy-times-seven and show mercy; may I welcome the prodigal, have compassion for the Samaritan; be a peace-maker and love my neighbor unconditionally. Take all my heart, and mind and strength, O Lord, that this day may be lived for your greater honor and glory and the salvation of souls. In Jesus Name,  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment